Do you love making easy paper crafts and Christmas ornaments with your kiddos? I have a Christmas paper craft they can do all by themselves and be proud of! Let me show you just how easy it is to make fun and beautiful DIY Christmas ornaments.
My boys loved this simple paper craft ornament. It’s as easy as 1-2-3! We picked our supplies up at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores:
- DCWV The Holiday Cheer Stack
- Paper trimmer
- Stapler and staples
- Small hole punch
- Embroidery thread to hand them on the tree
And here are the easy steps:
- Cut strips of paper (I chose this DCWV stack because it’s double sided) 1″ wide
- Cut the paper again in varying heights: 6″, 5″ and 4″
- Take two 6″ strips, two 5″ strips and one 4″ strip, staple the top, pinch the bottom even and staple again!
If you want to hang or use as gift wrap decorations, just punch a small hole in the top of the ornament and thread with embroidery thread.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Kid Craft: Easy Paper Christmas Ornaments seen first here on The Celebration Shoppe