When I create an inspiration board, it’s usually one thing that inspires the rest. This time it was these adorable slipper cookies from Family Fun magazine. I just love this simple and yummy (donut hole covered in coconut), yet oh so pretty idea.
From there I thought about my nieces, now teenagers, and what would appeal to them and their friends. My oldest niece recently celebrated her sweet sixteen in hot pink and black bliss, so I’m very confident she will approve of my choices:
- Favor boxes (image via Hostess Blog) can be filled with candies or maybe some “so pink” fingernail polish
- Pink pom poms from Baby Favors & Things
- Pink lemonade with fun “Yum!” stir sticks from Style Me Pretty (image via Hostess Blog)
- Divine birthday party invitation from The Celebration Shoppe
- Pink pom pom slipper cookie from Family Fun magazine
- Hot pink and black table decor from The Celebration Shoppe
The slippers led me down the sleepover path, but these ideas could lend themselves easily to a modern bridal or baby shower too. As always, I hope you’re inspired.