frame of your choice (we used an 8×10 oval from Hobby Lobby and also an older frame we already had with three 4×6 openings)
- styrofoam pumpkins (bought ours at Hobby Lobby)
- patterned paper (bought at Hobby Lobby too)
- sharp chef’s knife
- glue gun
- Place the patterned paper in your frame. You can leave the glass where it is or move it behind the paper.
- Cut your pumpkin in half, but behind the stem. With the styrofoam pumpkins, you should be able to push the knife straight through.
- Hot glue the pumpkin onto the glass or onto the paper.